Dental Implant Benefits — Cambridge OH | Marietta, OH
Enjoy a Lasting Solution to Treat Tooth Loss
New advancements in dentistry give you more options than ever to replace missing teeth. As an alternative to traditional treatments, many patients are turning to dental implants to permanently solve their tooth loss. Unlike any other prosthetic, dental implants replicate the entire tooth structure, including the root. This allows you to enjoy a variety of advantages that aren’t possible with conventional treatments, including:
- Closely mimics your natural tooth. A titanium implant post is surgically placed into your jaw to act as a new root. An abutment connects a custom-made restoration to the post. This allows you to enjoy a solution that looks and functions naturally. We use all-ceramic material to recreate the tooth you’ve lost, so it will match your remaining teeth to blend in seamlessly. You can speak, smile, and chew confidently.
- Functions like a real tooth. Your jawbone fuses to the post through a process called osseointegration. Your restoration will have a stable foundation to regain as much as 70% of your biting force. You can enjoy your favorite foods without worrying about any slipping or irritation.
- Preserves your jaw’s density. The implant post stimulates your bone to encourage new growth. This stops dental drift to provide your remaining teeth with the support they need to stay in place. You’ll lower your risk of cavities, gum disease, and additional tooth loss to preserve your smile while also lowering your long-term dental expenses.
- Improves your oral health. Dental implants don’t rely on healthy teeth for support. You won’t need to permanently alter any teeth, so they can stay strong for a lifetime.
- Look younger. Preserving your jawbone and replacing your missing teeth provides your facial tissues with support. This stops premature wrinkling and sagging skin to help maintain a youthful appearance.
- Long-term solution. Dental implants are proven to last for several decades with the right aftercare for a long-term solution. You can promote how long they last by maintaining your oral hygiene and visiting your dentist at least twice a year for a cleaning and checkup.
- Cost-effective treatment. Although you’ll initially pay more for dental implants than other treatments, they are more affordable long-term. With the right aftercare, you’ll never need to worry about having them replaced to save money down the road.
- Dental implants are more affordable than you might believe. Many insurance companies will cover a portion of the cost until you reach your yearly limit. Your treatment also involves multiple steps, with each having separate fees. This gives you more time to pay, so you don’t need to cover the entire amount upfront. Our office also accepts a variety of payment options for any remaining balance, like third-party financing with CareCredit.
Invest in Your Smile Today!
Your implant dentist can help you invest in your oral health and your quality of life using a long-term solution. If you’re ready to overcome the challenges of tooth loss, contact our office today to schedule your consultation. We look forward to rebuilding your smile.